By Emma. Photo avoidance at play here!
Method for 1 cocktail and some unlikely Tom Cruise style cocktail shaking:
1. Fill mixing glass to the top with ice.
2. Add two shots of pisco (approx. 50ml).
3. Add half a shot of fresh lemon juice (12.5ml).
4. Add half a shot of sugar syrup (12.5ml).
5. Add 1 egg white.
6. Affix cocktail shaker to top of glass and shale vigorously.
7. Shake as hard as you can. This will emulsify the egg white to create a foam.
8. Rim a champagne glass with powered sugar.
9. Pour liquid from shaker into prepared glass.
10. Dust top of drink with powdered cinnamon.
Or there’s the far-more-likely & lazy blender method for 6:
1. 350 ml pisco, 175ml fresh lemon juice, 175ml sugar syrup, 6 egg whites and ice to a blender.
2. Blend until combined (35-40 seconds).
3. Pour into sugar-rimmed champagne glasses and dust with cinnamon.